Make Art & Help the Earth!

Do you want to make art and help the earth at the same time?


Then I have some wonderful news! My friend Tam from Willowing Arts has been worried about climate change for a while now, and she wanted to make a meaningful difference/ contribution to the 'fight against climate change'. This is how the Art for Earth Project was born! Tam collected together over 45 amazing mixed media artists who have all contributed one or more art resources (like an art course, e-book, printable PDF or other item) to the Art for Earth Package! It contains over 75+ amazing art resources including some brand new courses that have not been published before! They were especially created for this package deal. I have shared one of the projects from my Magazines to Masterpiece 2 class for this package. Fall by the River mixed media collage. Scroll down this post to see my contribution or click here to see a complete list of all the products in this package! The Art for Earth Package is valued at over £2900+ GBP, but will be sold for only £75 GBP!


How and who benefits?

This art package will be available for purchase for 7 days only and we are happy to tell you

25% of all sales

will go to an amazing organization that helps improve our climate. They are called Tree Sisters and they are a group of women spread out all over the world with a mission to plant trees and a focus on tropical reforestation.

They say: “Vision & Mission of Tree Sisters: TreeSisters exists to elicit collective responsibility for planetary restoration at the grass roots level with a focus on women and tropical reforestation.We are growing a global network of women who donate monthly to fund the acceleration of tropical reforestation as an expression of collective planetary care.We channel 80% of member donations to exemplary existing reforestation organizations in the tropics with whom we partner to restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds our behaviour change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalize collective ownership of planetary restoration.”

TreeSisters flyer frontv5.jpg

This package contains some fabulous art resources by myself and some of the most popular mixed media teachers in our community!

I hope you'll buy this wonderful package of awesome art goodies and help the earth while making art!

Make Art for Earth!

To learn more and to purchase the Art for Earth package, please be sure you use THIS LINK or click the image below.

Thank you so much!

xo Roberta